Wikibooks:Collaboration of the Month/July 2005 voting
The following are the rules and conditions for voting for the Collaboration of the Month:
- Only registered users with 20 or more edits to their name may vote.
- You may vote under as many nominations as you wish, however, you may only vote for each book itself once.
- Sign your vote with a number sign and four tildes, #~~~~, after the most previous vote under the book's nomination. Unsigned votes will be removed.
- Any nomination which receives 3 or more votes in one month will automatically be renominated the next month if it is not chosen.
- If you wish to include a short comment for your vote, then you may do so. Make sure that if you leave such a comment, that you are also voting for that page.
- Do not post objection votes as these will have no effect on the final tally.
- Voting will end at 00:00 UTC on the first day of each month. In essence, when a new month begins voting ends. Any votes added after this time will be discarded.
- The nomination with most votes will be chosen as the Collaboration of the Month. In case of a tie, the older Wikibook will be chosen.
Automatically renominated with 3 votes in May
- Klingoncowboy4 03:14, 26 Jun 2005 (UTC)
COMMENTS... This book is very well develped already. MeMoria
Support I think this book has a lot of potential and is a book that any editor should be able to help with. --Mattwj2002 05:03, 11 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- MeMoria 16:21, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)
COMMENTS; Everyone can help with this one. Samba is an important technology, so let's get it some recognition!
- Why don't you contribute something to it then?
--Robofrance 17:40, 15 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Klingoncowboy4 03:13, 26 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Support - This book, while it has a German title, and was written in German, already has a paragraph by paragraph translation of most or all of the text. What we really need to do here is clean it up, remove the German text, and move the book and chapters to English titles, and we'll have a very nice Wikibook to show off. Gentgeen 16:51, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Support - This book is a little underdone and could be easily edited by many. As a major part of the humanities area it should be one of our larger books. Serge 07:44, 27 Jun 2005 (EST)
- Klingoncowboy4 03:16, 26 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Support Much need be considered when building this book, much of which has been excluded from it. I would like to see more persons working on this collaboration. It is sad to see something that many people are trying to push fall short. I see this as a keystone to many young minds, and the way it is being formed is ridiculous. It needs much support from the WikiBooks community. Consequently, I am forced to vote for it as a collaboration of the month canidate, not for the fact that it is well-formed, but for the fact it need be seen and helped. Destrogal 18:48, 13 July 2005 (UTC)
- Charlie123 14:21, 23 Jun 2005 (UTC) (support). Following rejection of this book from "Book of the month", due to its lack of content, why not make it a collaboration and therefore solve this problem? This is also the first travel book for Wikibooks.
- Klingoncowboy4 03:21, 26 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Grimm 18:01, 26 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- MeMoria 16:21, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC) Not a fan of the city, but a good book. MeMoria 16:21, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Gentgeen 20:17, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)