Wampanoag/Of the Conjunction
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
A Conjunction is a part of speech to join words and sentences:
- Causatives: Wutch, wutche, newutche (For, from, because). Yeu waj (For this cause).
- Disjunctives: Asuh (Or)
- Discretives: Qut (But)
- Suppositives: Tohneit (If)
- Exceptives: Ishkont (Least), Chaubohkish (Except or besides), Kuttumma (Unless)
- Diversatives: Tohkônogque (Although)
- Of Possibility: Woh (May or Can)
- Of Place: In, en, ut, át (In, At or To).