This page is an outline for a proposed book or project. This is only a planning page, not an actual book.
(Whiteknight) (Discuss) (Book Foundry) (Current Books) (VBD Edit)
- Do not add sub-pages to this outline.
- Any user may edit this outline, but Whiteknight maintains complete editorial control on this page.
- This page may be deleted without warning.
This outline was last edited on 3 December 2008. Last edit over 107 months ago. Please update.
This plan is going to be implemented to improve the existing stub-book at Regular Expressions.
- Target Audience
- Computer programmers and IT professionals
- Will cover mathematical foundations of regular expressions, particular implementations, uses/tips/tricks, and mechanics (how to create a new engine).
- Nothing specific, although at least 1 high-level language (Perl Programming or similar)
Table of Contents
- Finite State Automata
Regular Expression Basics
- Character Classes
- Clustering and Cloistering
- Perl 5
- Perl 6
- .NET and Mono
- NFA and DFA Engines