User:Vanished user 565478
Welcome![edit | edit source]
- Hello, and welcome to my user site!
- Hallo, und willkommen auf meiner Benutzerseite!
- Saluton, kaj bonvenon al mia uzanta ejo!
- ¡Hola, y bienvenidos a mi sitio de usuario!
Personal Information[edit | edit source]
The user currently resides in the Midwestern United States of America. He is an adolescent male currently attending Francis Tuttle Technology Center with deep interests in computers, science and technology, and medicine. He is a strict grammarian and frequently corrects poor prose on the various Wikis. He tries to hold Wiki projects up to a high standard of excellence, in an effort to encourage responsible and academic use. He is an ardent follower of all Wiki projects currently in progress, and contributes freely and often to all projects requiring assistance. He wishes to learn all major languages in the world. He talks exclusively in the third person. This user's optimal career path would be to study a dual major in college, preferably Computer Science and Biology, and then to go on to Medical school, and afterward to attain a degree in Anesthesiology.
|Search user languages|
Current Projects[edit | edit source]
- Neuroscience: I have done an almost complete rewrite and have added multiple pages, such as Glossary. Nowhere near done yet, but a fair bit closer now that that much is done.
Past Projects[edit | edit source]
- I split the book An Introduction to Python For Undergraduate Engineers up into multiple pages and added completion rankings to all of them, and also edited a few grammatical errors.