I am Matthew.
- Manual of Style / Local Manual of Style
- Development stages
- navigation (prev/next chapter; prev/next section)
- Assume gold c6
- external links to games
- ask @ notation for symmetrical squares
- ask @ capitalizing piece names. (rabbit, cat, dog, etc.)
- ask @ capitalizing "attack" in "[piece] and [piece] attack"
- Wikibook: most, but not all, in caps
- Wikipedia: exclusively lowercase
- make PDF and put link to it on cover page.
Arimaa Wikibook (advanced)
- (using information from dedicated Wiki and some from the "Beginner's Arimaa" book)
- Integrate the logins: Gameroom/Forum/Wiki
- Needs links to it from Wikibook and Wikipedia.
- "To do" list in the wiki itself.
- Would prefer not having to email just to set up an account.
- Move to Wikia.com?
- Expand "tactics" and "strategy" sections.
- Make human notation more strict?
- Gold always uses capital letters for pieces, and Silver always uses lowercase.
- Don't allow change views every move. Either once at the beginning of the game, or create an absolute standard that is always used for this notation. (Also, either Gold view or current player view.)
- Computer notation
- Add () when push/pull.
- Add explicit record of captures into the move list.
- Borrow +/-/!/? notation from chess
- Fully or partially randomized starting positions.
- Intentionally difficult starting positions.
- Interface support for material handicap.