Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dr. rer.nat., Scientist (physical chemistry) and philosophical freelance writer (critical rationalist).
- Research and development on the field of laser spectroscopy and laser isotope separation with a subsidiary company of Siemens AG.
- Lecturer in critical rationalism at University of Bamberg (1993-1999). Evening lectures, guest lecture (University Passau 1994), and courses about critical rationalism.
- Co-founder of the Fränkischen Gesellschaft für Philosophie (Philosophical Society of Franconia), co-founder of the Gesellschaft für Kritik und Aufklärung in Nuremberg and co-founder of the philosophical journal Aufklärung und Kritik (Enlightenment and Criticism).
- Translator of Popper's books Realism and the Aim of Science and Quantum Theory and the Schism in Physics into German. English: Routledge; German: Tübingen, Mohr Siebeck .
- Author of the German books Die Strategie der Vernunft (The Strategy of Reason), Braunschweig, Vieweg 1993; and Lexikon des Kritischen Rationalismus (Encyclopedia of Critical Rationalism), Tübingen, Mohr Siebeck 2004. Up to 2006 some 85 publications in the fields of science and philosophy.
- New PS-WIKIs: problem solving wikis, developing ps-rules for solving political, social, and moral problems by world wide teamwork 
- WebSites about Critical Rationalism 
- Founder of the German/English/French WebSite of Hans Albert 
- Initiator of the German Wikibook Studienführer Hans Albert (Study Guide Hans Albert, to be translated into English)
- Initiator of the German Wikibook 'Sei doch vernünftig!' ("Talk Sense!" - An introduction into critical-rational thinking and decision-making) 
- Originator of some Wikipedia entries; see e.g. Hans Albert and Munchhausen-Trilemma.
If it is important and I don't answer your edit talk or discussion contribution: please send an email to Hans-Joachim dot Niemann at t-online dot de