User:Fountain Pen/The History of the Native Peoples of the Americas/Project Page
This page is for working on the book The History of the Native Peoples of the Americas. Each chapter contains a todo list, a development summary, and a list of drafts. Any items in the todo section and development summary that have been crossed out have been completed.
The contents page should be more pleasing to look at. Consider adding pictures. Also put the first paragraph of each section under the heading to give readers a preview of the section. The introduction should be imported from the first four paragraphs of Wikipedia:Mesoamerica.
- The Zapotec section is almost finished, but a few areas need to be expanded a little more.
- The Aztec section was imported and is full of broken links that need to be removed. There are also a few templates that need to be fixed.
- The Toltec section only talks about wether the Toltecs existed or not. It should also talk about what their culture is, assuming they did exist.
- In the maps section, there are several blank areas that should describe how the geography of a certain region affected the people who lived there.
- Several other sections need to be developed by simply adding more content.
- The glossary (list of terms) and gazeteer (list of places) should include only terms and places mentioned in the chapter.
- Several appendices need to be drafted and built.
- Create a draft of the introduction page including introduction, list of cultures, appendices, and reference sections.