From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Search user languages|
- All of my contributions on Wikibooks are released into the public domain. Where this isn't possible, I authorise the use of my work for any purpose by anyone, with or without attribution. Honestly, I would be flattered.
Hello. I'm an Admin here on Wikibooks, and I created (and do most of my editing on) the Spanish book. I'm a "he", in case you need to use pronouns. Also...
- I'm on the English Wikipedia, where I'm an admin. See my userpage there.
- I'm on the English Wiktionary, where I'm an admin. See my userpage there.
- Estoy en el Wikcionario Español también. Se puede ver mi página de usuario allí.
- I have user pages on various other Wikimedia projects, but am either inactive there (tal como en el Wikipedia Español), didn't know the language and created an account for a solitary edit (like on the German Wikipedia) or am active only intermittently (like on the English Wikisource or on the Simple English Wikipedia)
- I also contribute to the Snicket Wikicity and OmegaWiki which, while not official Wikimedia projects, are inherently linked.