Jump to navigation Jump to search
i may try wikiversity: wikiversity:User:Boud
GR/GR course northern "summer" semester feb-jun 2011
- university wiki page: http://cosmo.torun.pl/foswiki/bin/view/Cosmo/SRandGR
- projector presentation pdf: TODO
- WIMS:en: exercises: TODO
- wikibooks:en:Special Relativity
- but maybe too longwinded for a 1 or 2 lecture presentation of SR?
- some problems, but not too bad as a textbook, emphasises geometrical approach
- wikibooks:en:General Relativity
- various articles from w:en:General Relativity
- en:Help:Books - how to create a pdf from wikipedia or wikibooks material - link in left column after logging in
- What are the practical possibilities for using WM resources and for contributing to them?
- pdf presentation
- wims exercises
- probably through the WIMS distribution of sources under the GPL
- should be multi-licensed (e.g. GPL for WIMS data set, plus GFDL + CC-BY-SA-3.0 in order to sastisfy WMF licensing as of 2011)
- Is there any point in using/helping Wikiversity?
- wikiversity:Help:Creating educational content at Wikiversity/2
- wikiversity:Learning projects
- wikiversity:Study_guide:Relativity redirects to wikiversity:Study_guide:Special relativity