Jump to navigation Jump to search
TÜRKMEN WIKIKITABYŇA HOŞ GELDIŇIZ!
Welcome to the Turkmen Wikibook!
Contents[edit | edit source]
Before you begin...[edit | edit source]
The basics[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Grammar[edit | edit source]
Exercises[edit | edit source]
Vocabulary[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Language[edit | edit source]
- Turkmen Wikipedia (at only 5,000+ articles, not great, but better than nothing :-))(Turkmen)
- "Ene dilim" (Mother tongue) project site (Grammar, dictionary and classic Turkmen literature in PDF)
- Turkmen Peace Corps book - contains a Turkmen-English and English-Turkmen dictionary, as well as grammar notes
- A Grammar of the Turkmen Language, in PDF format, and an on-line searchable Turkmen - English dictionary
Culture[edit | edit source]
- Türkmen kultur - a site on Turkmen culture (Turkmen)
- Google Books - Tradition and Society in Turkmenistan: Gender, Oral Culture and Song, by Carol Blackwell
- [http://www.ajapsozluk.com/ Turkmen language online dictionary}}
News[edit | edit source]
|Turkic: Azerbaijani | Turkish | Turkmen | Uzbek|
|Buyeo: * Japanese* | Korean*|
|*The inclusion of Japanese and Korean in Altaic|
and the existence of Buyeo is controversial.
See Altaic languages for more information on this dispute.