Traditional Chinese Medicine/Lu Gen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- reed rhizome
- Rhizoma Phragmitis Communis
Taste & Temperature:
- Hand Tai Yin of Lung
- Foot Yang Ming of Stomach
Actions & Indications:
- Clear Heat & Drain Fire
- clear heat and generate fluids
- clear Lung Heat
- clear Stomach Heat
- encourage rash to surface
- clear heat and promote urination
- clear heat, relieve irritability and stop vomiting
- Spleen//Stomach Deficient Cold
- 5-10 qian (15-30 grams)
- up to 20 qian (60 grams)
- (WO/2009/149585) COMPOSITIONS FOR REDUCING BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL AND USES THEREOF, World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Haiying Liu, Nongxue Qiu, Huihuang Ding, Ruiqi Yao. “Polyphenols contents and antioxidant capacity of 68 Chinese herbals suitable for medical or food uses”, Food Research International, Volume 41, Issue 4, 2008, Pages 363-370.
- China Pharmacopoeia Committee. (2000). Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China (Vol. 1). Beijing: China Chemical Industry Press.