The implementation of E-Government/E-government by country/Russia/Central bank of Russian Federation
|Central bank web-portal|
|Multilanguage|| - Russian, |
|Social Networks||Facebook, Vkontake, |
|Official website: |
The web portal of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation provides information for users in the following sections:
- Bank of Russia today;
- Money-credit policy;
- Banknotes and coins;
- Information and analytical materials;
- Information on credit organizations;
- Financial markets;
- National payment system;
- Credit histories;
- Economic research;
- Publications of the Bank of Russia;
- Territorial institutions;
- Museum Exposition Fund;
- Press office;
- Official publication of regulations of the Bank of Russia;
- Investor Relations.
E-services[edit | edit source]
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation provides users with the following features:
- internet reception:
- make a complaint;
- write thanks;
- ask a question;
- send an offer;
- personal account:
- sending initiative requests, responses to instructions and requests of the Bank of Russia.
- check the financial market participant.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
Central Bank of Russian Federation supervises the participants of financial markets, provides information on their activities.
Registers of subjects of the market of collective investments:
- The register of registered rules of trust management of a mortgage cover;
- Register of licenses of non-state pension funds;
- Register of licenses of joint-stock investment funds;
- Register of Unit Investment Funds;
- Register of licenses of specialized depositaries of investment funds, mutual funds and non-state pension funds;
- Register of licenses of management companies of investment funds, unit investment funds and non-state pension funds.