The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Ukraine/Web portal of the State Civil Registry
|Web portal of the State Civil Registry|
|Account||Registration is needed|
|Official website: |
The web portal "Appeals in the field of state registration of acts of civil status" provides electronic services in the field of state registration of acts of civil status.
To use the services you need to register on the web portal "Appeal in the field of state registration of civil status acts".
E-services[edit | edit source]
The web portal "Appeals in the field of state registration of civil status acts" provides the following features:
- filing an application about the state registration of marriage;
- pre-appointment with the state registration of birth;
- submitting an application for state registration of the name change;
- filing an application about the state registration of the dissolution of marriage;
- making an appointment on the state registration of death;
- submission of an application for re-issuance of an act record, certificates, extracts. Requests for cancellation and restoration of the record:
- issuing a re-birth certificate;
- issuance of a repeated death certificate;
- issuing a re-marriage certificate;
- issuance of a repeated certificate of divorce;
- issuing a second name change certificate;
- introduction of changes, additions to the civil registry;
- restoration of the civil registry;
- annulment of the civil registry;
- issuing an application from the registry.