The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Ukraine/Verkhovna Rada
|Web portal of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine|
|Multilanguage|| - Ukrainian, |
|Account||Registration is needed|
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Youtube|
|Official website: |
The portal of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VRU) is intended to ensure the provision of access to public information to the Verkhovna Rada in the form of open data and provides access to information with the possibility of its subsequent free use; provides for the possibility of filing electronic petitions.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
According to the Regulation on datasets to be published in the form of open data, the priority list of open data sets, managed by the VRU, is:
- Information about the plenary sessions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Information on consideration of issues on the agenda of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Information about bills registered in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Normative legal base of Ukraine (Database "Legislation of Ukraine");
- Information about people's deputies of Ukraine (by convocation);
- Information about the organizational structure of the information manager;
- Economic and financial activities of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Administrative and territorial system of Ukraine.
Legislation[edit | edit source]
The regulatory framework of Ukraine is a database in the form of open data containing all Ukrainian legislation.
The legislation of Ukraine contains the following documents:
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine:
- Codes of Ukraine;
- Laws of Ukraine;
- President of Ukraine:
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:
The official website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine provides an opportunity for every user to keep track of new legislation in a convenient search filter system:
- latest receipts;
- last 30 days;
- by date;
- in months;
- in groups:
- Cabinet of Ministers;
- Verkhovna Rada;
- according to the type of document;
- by date;
- by name.
Petitions to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine[edit | edit source]
Citizens can apply to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine with electronic petitions through official website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine with comments, complaints and suggestions regarding their statutory activities, application or petition for realization of their socio-economic, political and personal rights and legitimate interests and a complaint about their violation.
Article 40 of the Constitution of Ukraine grants all citizens of Ukraine the right to send individual or collective written appeals or personally apply to state authorities, local self-government bodies and officials and officials of these bodies who are obliged to consider the appeal and give a reasoned response within the period established by law, namely:
not more than one month from the date of their receipt, and those that do not require additional study - immediately, but not later than fifteen days from the date of receipt. If it is not possible to resolve the issues raised in the appeal within a month, the head of the relevant body, enterprise, institution, organization or his deputy shall fix the necessary time for its consideration, as reported to the person who submitted the appeal. At the same time, the general term for resolving the issues touched upon in circulation can not exceed forty-five days.
A petition is considered if it collects at least 25,000 signatures of citizens in its support for no more than 90 days from the date of publication.
The right to appeal provides citizens with the opportunity to assert their rights and legitimate interests and restore them in the event of violations, participation in the management of state and public affairs, and influence on improving the work of state authorities and local self-government, institutions, enterprises and organizations.
Registration on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and further instructions[edit | edit source]
In order to create a new petition or vote for an existing petition, you need to register on the website of the Internet representation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
To register, you must fill out the form on the "Registration" page - specify the e-mail address, fill in all the required fields of the special form, you must specify the first name, last name, home address, mobile phone number. After that, a message with a link to confirm the e-mail comes to the specified mailbox, and a sms-message with a short digital code on the mobile phone.
The only unusual feature is that the user's e-mail acts as an ID-login to enter the site, and the password is generated automatically. In this regard, it is recommended to save the message with the data to enter the site.
You can vote for the petition in one click - you should click on the corresponding button on the petition page. The process of creating petitions is also not difficult. It is necessary to compile a concise description of the idea, write a text of the argumentation and assign a petition to the category according to the topic.
Active petitions to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the subject of the e-government[edit | edit source]
Signing up to 19-05-2019[edit | edit source]
- Transfer all government sites into one public service
- Transfer legislation and lawmaking of Ukraine to GitHub
- Improve the performance of electronic petition services
- Create and open a site API to get a list of petitions and all the parameters that apply to them
- Add tools for easier tracking of petitions
- Put the source code of this site in open access
- Creation of a unified structure of the service of signing petitions to the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine