The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Ukraine/Unified state web portal for open data
|Unified State Web Portal for Open Data|
|Official website: |
The Unified State Open Data Web Portal - is designed to ensure the provision of access to public information in the form of open data and provides access to information of the authorities with the possibility of its subsequent use.
Public information in the form of open data is public information in a format that allows its automated processing by electronic means, free and free access to it, as well as its further use.
Information managers are obliged to provide public information in the form of open data to a request, publish it and regularly update it on the unified state open data web portal and on their websites.
Public information in the form of open data is permitted for further free use and distribution.
Any person can freely copy, publish, distribute, use, including for commercial purposes, in combination with other information or by including in its own product public information in the form of open data obtained through the Portal with a mandatory reference to the source of such information.
E-services[edit | edit source]
In addition to accessing open data sets, users can access the following sections:
- Disposers - provides extensive information about open data managers (central and local);
- To offer a set of data - in order to offer a set of open data, registration on the portal is required;
- Applications - a section in which actual, useful mobile applications for citizens are launched. It is also possible to add an application, this requires registration on the portal;
- Forum - a section in which users can find out more information by asking their question;
- InfoHub - the section provides information presentation and public access to open state data to citizens, state and other organizations.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
Information and reference documents (registers, reference books, contracts, reports, decisions, orders, passports) is provided in 15 categories:
- Youth and Sports;
- Education and culture;
- Social Protection;