The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Ukraine/State Fiscal Service
|Web-portal of State Fiscal Service|
|Multilanguage|| - Ukrainian, |
|Account||Registration is needed|
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Youtube|
|Official website: |
The web portal of the State Fiscal Service (SFS) provides information and services to users in the following sections:
- About the service;
- Taxes, fees, charges;
- Electronic forms of documents;
- Media Center;
- Public information;
- Administrative Services;
- Legal entities;
- Self-employed persons;
- Large taxpayers;
- Electronic Cabinet;
- Information from the registers;
- Customs statistics;
- Learn about your business partner;
- Publicly accessible information resource;
- Service "Pulse";
- Accredited key certification center;
- Electronic reporting;
- Electronic Customs;
- Registry data of ATO volunteers;
- Declaration of citizens;
- Information about the maximum retail prices;
- Register of individual tax advice;
- Customs clearance;
- Customs posts;
- Service centers;
- Tax code;
- Customs Code;
- The decision of local councils;
- Budget accounts.
E-services[edit | edit source]
SFS provides the following services for citizens and organizations:
On the official portal of the State fiscal service of Ukraine, the online service "WAITING TIME AT THE CROSS BORDER POINTS", on which citizens can track the waiting time at checkpoints.
In particular, it contains information on all entry points for entry into Ukraine and departure from Ukraine to:
Also in this service, the subjects of foreign economic activity can get detailed information on the rules of customs clearance and movement of goods.
In addition, this online resource contains updated customs rules and legal requirements for people entering and leaving for customs territory.
Checking the state of payments of the taxpayer[edit | edit source]
In order to check the reliability of a business partner, it is sufficient to know his or her Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine code or its exact name. Enter the information in one of the fields and the system will search for a number of databases available for public use and will report the results of the search.
Updating information on the site regarding the state of payment of taxpayers with the budget (on the availability of debts) is daily, except weekends and holidays, after the calculation of consolidated indicators in the central database on the results of the previous banking day.
Information and Reference Resource (Vision)[edit | edit source]
This resource is divided into sections there are:
- "Questions - Answers from Knowledge database".
- "Normative and informative documents".
- "Unified Register of Individual Tax Advice , electronic cabinet, written appeals".
- "Information on customs".
- "Actual Questions".
- "Recent changes in the legislation".
- "Need to Know".
- "Taxes and fees".
- "Contact Center SFS".
- "Service Pulse".
- "Interactive Map".
- "Electronic Digital Signature".
The service is provided through the official website SFS in the section "Information and Reference Resource".
E-cabinet[edit | edit source]
For citizens[edit | edit source]
For citizens, "E-cabinet" provides the following features:
- access to registration and data on objects of taxation (movable and immovable property, information about which is received by the SFS from the relevant registries of other state bodies);
- access to the generated tax notices - decisions on the amounts of accrued tax liabilities on real estate tax other than land, transport tax and payment for land;
- filing a declaration on property status and income;
- obtaining information about the amounts of income paid and taxes withheld from the State Register of individuals - tax payers;
- in the private part of the account:
- through the “Reporting Introduction” menu of the private part of the Electronic Cabinet, you can create and send to DFS a registration card of an individual who is a tax payer (F1314601), which is a statement for registration in the State Register of individuals who are tax payers;
- application for amendments to the State Register of individuals - tax payers (F1314701);
- provide copies of documents required for registering / amending the State Register (F1360102);
- select a supervisory authority to which a person can apply for a document certifying registration in the State Register of individuals paying taxes.
In addition, in the “Status of settlements with the budget” mode, individuals can pay taxes, fees, payments by choosing one of the payment systems.
For taxpayers[edit | edit source]
This resource is divided into 2 parts: open part of the e-cabinet and part of the e-cabinet which need authorization. The service is provided through the official website SFS in the section "E-cabinet for taxpayer".
The open part of the e-cabinet of taxpayers include:
- forms of tax reporting:
- form of filing out a complaint about the decision of the commission on refusal to register tax bills. The complaint is sent in the form J(F)1313201. Complaints are enclosed with documents confirming the reality of operations on tax refunds/calculations that have been canceled in accordance with Form J(F)1360102. If the complaint is withdrawn prior to the decision of the SFS Commission on the handling of complaints, the taxpayer is entitled to file an application under Form J(F)1313301;
- forms of tax reporting;
- agreements on recognition of electronic documents;
- register of tax invoices/settlement calculations, registration of which has been stopped;
- data on the registration of taxpayers;
- register of insurers;
- register of single tax payers;
- data on the register of taxpayers for the sale of fuel;
- register of persons who carry out transactions with goods;
- certificate of absence of debt;
- a single register of individual tax advice;
- data of the register of recipients of the budget subsidy;
- register of non-profit institutions and organizations;
- information on register payment transactions;
- information on account payment transactions;
- VAT register data;
- register of applications for the refund of the amount of the budget compensation;
- the system of accounting for public information;
- list of diplomatic missions;
- information on the payer's compliance with riskiness criteria (if any) is displayed in the personal account with an indication of the item of such criteria, as well as the date of entry/deactivation of the taxpayer to/from the list of risky taxpayers;
- access to all receipts based on the results of tax invoice processing and adjustment calculations for them, regardless of how they are submitted for registration in the Unified Register of Tax Invoices (hereinafter - URTI).
In the private part of the e-cabinet taxpayers have access to the following sections:
- unified register of tax invoices:
- viewing of the complete information on the tax invoice taking into account all calculations of adjustment of quantitative and cost indicators registered in it;
- visualization of full information on the tax invoice, taking into account all the calculations registered with it, adjusting the quantitative and cost indicators;
- personalized tax calendar;
- view payer's credentials;
- submission of electronic reporting to SFS, pension fund and statistics;
- view and print previously submitted reports;
- view input/output documents (receipts/correspondence);
- correspondence with SFS authorities;
- submission of applications, requests for information;
- information on the state of settlements with the budget;
- registration of tax invoices and adjustments to them in the Unified Register of Tax Bills;
- information from the registries of transactions and transactions in the system of e-administration of VAT;
- information from the registries of transactions and transactions in the system of electronic fuel management implementation;
- electronic filing of information about persons responsible for accounting and/or tax accounting;
- submission of notifications on taxable items and objects related to taxation or through which activities are carried out electronically.
Private work is carried out using an electronic digital signature (EDS), which is certified in any Accredited Key Certification Center, in particular, free of charge at the Information Center of the SFS Information and Reference Department.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
SFS publishes (updates) data sets that are subject to publication in the form of open data on the Unified State Open Data Web Portal.
Users can search among 76 open data sets in the following formats: csv, zip, rtf.