The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Ukraine/Ministry of Justice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Web-portal of The Ministry of Justice|
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Youtube|
|Official website: |
The web portal of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine provides information on the following categories:
- About the ministry;
- Regulatory framework;
- Sites of justice departments;
- Press Center.
E-services[edit | edit source]
The web portal of Ministry of Justice of Ukraine contains services that state body of Ukraine provide:
- Services for security legal aid
- On-line chats of departments of public registration of civil states
- The list of maternity hospitals, in which it is possible to obtain a birth certificate for a child
- Unified search-service of debtors/arrears on alimony/wage arrears
To use the services of the web portal of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, registration doesn't needed.
Online cabinet of the Ministry of Justice[edit | edit source]
The online cabinet of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine offers:
- Obtaining documents from the state registries of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in on-line mode.
- Registration actions in the state registers of Ukraine in electronic form.
- Search for information in the state registers of Ukraine.
- Use of electronic reporting systems for persons engaged in specialized professional activities.
- References to various information sources.
- Search for legislative documents, templates (samples) of documents.
- Participation in electronic bidding with seized property.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
The following data sets are published in the "Open Data" section:
- directory of enterprises, institutions (institutions) and organizations of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and subordinate organizations, including their telephone and address;
- potential objects of energy resources of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, the main territorial departments of justice, enterprises, institutions and organizations of the justice system;
- information on the organizational structure of the Ministry of Justice;
- report on the use of budget funds (for administrators of information using budget funds), in particular for individual budget programs;
- reports, including information requests;
- annual procurement plans;
- information on the accounting system, types of information stored by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- the register (list) of sets of open data;
- lists of administrative services, information cards of administrative services and application forms necessary for applying for administrative services;
- financial reporting of business entities of the state sector of the economy belonging to the management of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- other available data corresponding to the definition of public information in the form of open data;
- information from registers in the format of open data.