The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Thailand/Ministry of public health
|Web portal of Ministry of Public Health|
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Youtube|
|Official website: |
The web portal of the Ministry of Public Health contains electronic services and open data, as well as provides information on the following sections:
- About the ministry;
- For staff;
E-services[edit | edit source]
Ministry of public health provides the next electronic opportunities for citizens:
- open data;
- personal doctor;
- filling out for an application;
- searching for a products;
- mental health testing services;
- body mass index calculator;
- assessment of physical fitness;
Department of Disease Control:
- Information about the policy is available in the planning department;
- Legal information is available at the Legal Center;
- Structural Information;
- Information for the public;
- Department of Disease Control.
Department of Medicine:
- Agency Information;
- Press release;
- Knowledge base;
- Search system.
Department of Healthcare:
- Organizational structure;
- Performance Monitoring Center;
- Health information system for health promotion and environmental protection;
- Knowledge Center;
- Center for Recommendations and Complaints.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
Open Ministry of Public Health data - information related to public health.
Open data is provided in the form of statistical information:
- Ministry of Health indicators:
- Use of services of the Ministry of Health;
- Population pyramid;
- Working age;
- Vaccination statistics.