The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Thailand/Ministry of Foreign Affairs
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs web portal|
|Multilanguage||- English, - Thai|
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Youtube|
|Official website: |
The web portal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand provides users with services and information on the following sections:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Foreign policy;
- Consular services;
- Thailand in the international organization ASEAN;
- Media Center;
- Information for visitors to Thailand;
- Thailand today.
E-services[edit | edit source]
The web portal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides services to users in the following categories:
- traveling abroad;
- information about the documents;
- citizenship and legislation.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
Open data of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is available to citizens like data sets:
- Information on transit points between Thailand and neighboring countries.
- Legal information that is supported or complies with the provisions concerning the approval or authorization of the Ministry of the Interior.
- Information about the tender of the Chancellery of the Permanent Secretary of the Interior.