The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Russia/Unified information system in the field of procurement
|Web portal of Unified information system in the field of procurement|
|Account||Personal cabinet 44-ФЗ |
Personal cabinet 223-ФЗ
|Official website: |
Unified information system in the field of procurement - is designed to provide free and unrestricted access to full and reliable information about the contract system in the procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities.
E-services[edit | edit source]
Information is provided by sections:
- Procurement Planning;
- Procurement Implementation;
- Information about contracts and contracts;
- Monitoring, audit and control in the field of procurement.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
A unified information system in the field of procurement provides in open access:
- procurement legislation;
- electronic trading platform (ETP), a single trade aggregator (STA);
- technical materials;
- educational materials;
- list of financial organizations;
- list of banks in which the operator of the electronic platform opens accounts for accounting of funds deposited by the procurement participants as a security for bids;
- list of foreign countries with which the Russian Federation has concluded international treaties on the application of the national regime in the implementation of procurement;
- plan for the purchase of vehicles in 2015-2017;
- forecast of the volume of purchases of products;
- list of agent banks that have a request for proposals for the placement and exchange of bonds of the Russian Federation on the international capital market;
- the list of agent banks, whose offers for the provision of services for the placement and exchange of bonds of bonded loans of the Russian Federation on the international capital market, are recognized as the best;
- list of standard procurement regulations.
In the section "Purchases from small businesses and socially-oriented non-profit organizations (SB and SONO)" the user can access the advanced search for purchases and lots by customer number, name or TIN.
The result of the search is information about the purchase, namely:
- purchase number;
- date and time of placement;
- general information:
- general information about the purchase;
- information about the organization performing the determination of the supplier (contractor, performer);
- information on the procurement procedure;
- initial (maximum) contract price;
- information about the object of purchase;
- benefits, requirements for participants;
- customer requirements;
- the event log.