The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Russia/Treasury of Russian Federation
|Federal Treasury web portal|
|Multilanguage|| - Russian, |
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Official website: |
The official website of the Treasury of Russia provides information and services in the following sections:
- About Treasury;
- Budget execution;
- Financial operations;
- State information systems;
- Other activities;
- Electronic reception.
E-services[edit | edit source]
State Information System (SIS)[edit | edit source]
Federal Treasury commissioned the applicant's portal "Forming requests for certificates" (FRC) which optimizes the process of obtaining certificates and allows:
- form a primary request for a certificate (a visit to the territorial office of the Federal Treasury (TOFT) is required);
- carry out a planned change of the certificate without visiting the TOFT using the electronic signature and the corresponding valid certificate issued by the Certification Center of the Federal Treasury (CCFT), to the certificate holder and to the person acting on behalf of the applicant, provided that previously provided by the CCFT information has not changed;
- search for certificates issued by the CCFT;
- create a certificate of status;
- verify the authenticity of the electronic signature under the electronic document.
Electronic reception[edit | edit source]
The electronic reception of the Treasury of the Russian Federation provides the following services:
- send an appeal;
- personal reception of citizens and organizations;
- frequently asked Questions;
- recovery from the federal budget;
- regulatory and legal framework;
- review of references.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
Open Data Treasury of Russia has more than 3,270 open data sets.
The open data of the Treasury of the Russian Federation are presented by sections: