The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Russia/State Duma
|Web-portal of the State Duma|
|Multilanguage|| - Russian, |
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Vkontake, Instagram, Odnoklassniki|
|Official website: |
On the web portal of the State Duma, users can find all the services of the State Duma website. Users can find information about the deputy, the transcript of the event, see a list of committees and commissions. They can also write an appeal, familiarize themselves with frequently asked questions, find out the schedule for receiving citizens. Services provide an opportunity to learn the results of voting on bills and get acquainted with the materials of parliamentary hearings. In addition, it is possible to receive timely news from the State Duma.
Government services are grouped into four main categories:
- To find out:
- Employee in the State Duma Office;
- Committee or Commission;
- Search the site;
- Publications of the State Duma;
- Informational and analytical materials of the State Duma;
- Write a message;
- Frequently asked Questions;
- Request for the activities of the State Duma;
- Schedule of reception of citizens by factions in the State Duma;
- Reviews of the site;
- Voting results;
- Find the bill;
- Draft regulations;
- Draft legislative initiatives;
- Legal bases;
- Materials of parliamentary hearings;
- The system of legislative support;
- Enriched site summary (RSS);
- Application Programming Interface (API).
Appealing to the State Duma
The State Duma web portal have e-service for appeals.
Appeals of citizens to the State Duma of the Russian Federation can be sent in the form of an electronic document, in which it is necessary to indicate:
- The name of the State Duma body or the full name of the person to whom the appeal is addressed;
- Name of the sender;
- The e-mail address of the sender;
- The essence of the proposal, application, complaint.
Necessary documents and materials can be attached to the appeals in formats: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif.
Information about the progress and results of consideration of sent appeals can be viewed in the "Personal Account" after authorization.