The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Russia/Ministry of Labor
|Ministry of Labor web portal|
|Multilanguage|| - Russian, |
|Account||Registration is needed|
|Official website: |
The Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation provides users with sections containing electronic services and information:
- The Ministry;
- Press center;
- State services;
- Open ministry.
E-services[edit | edit source]
The Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation provides the following services to users:
- list of state services of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation;
- consideration of disagreements on the examination of the quality of a special assessment of working conditions, disagreement of workers, trade unions, their associations, other authorized employees of representative bodies, employers, their associations, insurers with the results of the examination of the quality of a special assessment of working conditions;
- formation and maintenance of the register of organizations conducting a special assessment of working conditions;
- certification of the right to perform work on a special assessment of working conditions and the issue of an expert certificate for the right to perform work on a special assessment of working conditions as a result of its performance;
- medical and social expertise;
- accreditation of organizations providing services in the field of labor protection;
- list of state services of state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in the sphere of delegated powers of the Russian Federation
- state service provided by the social security authorities in the area of delegated authority of the Russian Federation on the appointment of a monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first child.
Open data[edit | edit source]
Ministry of Labor of Russia provides open data sets in the "Open Ministry" section.
The portal of the Ministry of Labor of Russia has 37 sets of open data.
In addition to the open data sets, the following information is provided in the section "Open Ministry":
- Principles of operation of the "Open Ministry" system;
- Project Center of the Ministry of Labor of Russia;
- Public declaration;
- Plans and work program;
- Public Council;
- Discussion of draft normative legal acts;
- Reports on the results and main directions of the Ministry of Labor of Russia;
- Working with reference groups;
- Plans of legislative activity;
- The plan of activity of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation for 2013-2018.