The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Russia/Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs web portal|
|Multilanguage|| - Russian, |
|Mobile version||Android, IOS or Windows phone application|
|Social Networks||Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Periscope, Flickr, Telegram|
|Official website: |
https://www.mid.ru, https://www.mid.ru/en, https://www.mid.ru/de, https://www.mid.ru/fr, https://www.mid.ru/es, https://www.mid.ru/pt, https://www.mid.ru/cn, https://www.mid.ru/ar
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia provides information and services in the following sections:
- About the Ministry;
- Press office;
- Foreign policy;
- Appeals of citizens;
- Useful information.
E-services[edit | edit source]
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia provides users with the following services in electronic form:
- rendering state information and consulting services;
- the service of giving clarifications on international law issues in connection with the requests of individuals and legal entities;
- electronic reception - the section is intended for receiving citizens' appeals in electronic form. You can submit an appeal without registering your personal account in the "Submit Appeal" section, and you will not be able to receive information on the progress and results of the consideration of appeals. Users can submit a request with the possibility of obtaining information on the progress and results of the consideration of requests in the "Personal Account" section, and additional registration is required.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
Open data of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia - section of the web portal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, which provides information on the activities of the Russian Foreign Ministry and Rossotrudnichestvo, posted on the Internet in the form of public data.
The open data registry contains:
- Typical conditions for using public data.
- List of subordinate organizations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- List of territorial bodies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- List of subordinate educational institutions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Information to be presented using coordinates (main part).
- Information to be submitted using coordinates (service part).