The implementation of E-Government/E-Government by country/Russia/Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography
|Web-portal of Rosregister|
|Multilanguage|| - Russian, |
|Account||Registration is needed|
|Social Networks||Facebook, Twitter, Vkontake, Livejournal|
|Official website: |
The web portal of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Rosregister) provides information and services on the following main sections:
- About Rosregister;
- Legal entities;
- Open service;
- Press Center.
All detailed information on categories is given in the section "Site Map".
E-services[edit | edit source]
The web portal of Rosregister provides electronic services for citizens, businesses, authorities and local authorities with a full range of state services for registering rights and cadastral registration of real estate, providing information from state registers and the cadastre. These areas are leading in the activities of Rosregister.
The list of Electronic services of Rosregister portal:
- Checking the electronic document;
- Verification of the execution of the request (application);
- Offices and reception rooms. Preliminary appointment;
- Register of cadastral engineers;
- Service is designed to provide information on self-regulatory organizations of cadastral engineers;
- Reference information on real estate objects online;
- Public cadastral map;
- Obtaining information from the State Cadastre Evaluation Data Fund;
- Electronic interaction with self-regulating organizations;
- Notices of the sale of shares in the right.
Rosregister implemented the opportunity to notify shareholders of the share ownership of the sale of one's share by one of the owners in the event that the number of co-owners is more than 20.
For the publication on the website of the Rosregister the notice is not charged.
The owner can place such notice through the "personal cabinet", which is accessed from the main page of the website of Rosregister.
The new function in the "personal office" of Rosregister will allow property owners to save time and money in case of their sale of a share in the right of common ownership.
For authorization in the personal office of Rosregister, a confirmed user account is used on "State Services" portal of the Russian Federation.
Open Data[edit | edit source]
Open data of Rosregister presented in the form of open data sets:
- Name of territorial bodies and subordinate organizations;
- The plan for conducting inspections of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs for the next year;
- The results of scheduled and unscheduled inspections conducted by the Federal Registration Service and its territorial bodies within their powers;
- The results of inspections carried out in the Rosregister, its territorial bodies and subordinate organizations by the bodies performing control and supervisory functions;
- Statistical information generated in accordance with the Federal Plan of Statistical Works from the register of indicators of the Unified Interdepartmental Information and Statistical System (UIISS);
- Information about the vacant positions of the civil service;
- Register of valid licenses for the implementation of geodetic and cartographic works of federal purpose;
- Statistical information on the implementation by Rosregister of licensing of geodetic and cartographic works of federal purpose;
- Metadata on open materials and data of the Federal Cartographic and Geodesic Fund;
- Information about cadastral engineers contained in the state register of cadastral engineers (SRCE);
- Information from the unified state register of self-regulating organizations of arbitration managers;
- Information from the unified state register of self-regulatory organizations of appraisers;
- Information from the state register of self-regulating organizations in respect of which the authorized federal executive body is not defined, which performs the functions of control (supervision) of their activities;
- Information from the state register of self-regulated organizations of mediators;
- Information about educational institutions of higher education accredited by the Rosregister and conducting a single qualification exam;
- Information from the State Catalog of Geographical Names;
- Cadastral map (metadata).