The implementation of E-Government/E-Government/Ukraine/Web portal of State register of medicines
|Web portal of State register of medicines|
|Official website: |
The State Register of Medicinal Products is an information retrieval system, which is formed by the State Enterprise “State Expert Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine”.
On the website of the State Register, the information is published in the following sections:
- Search for drugs;
- Service entrance (for the site administration).
Open Data[edit | edit source]
The system provides information on medicinal products registered in Ukraine and medical applications for them.
Data Required for Search:
- registration certificate number (RСN);
- the beginning of the validity of the RСN;
- international non-proprietary name (INN);
- code for the anatomical-therapeutic and chemical classification;
- composition of active substances.
In the search results, the user can see the following information:
- the validity of the RU;
- name / dosage form;
- composition of active substances;
- the applicant.