Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Use one of these stencils as a model structure, whenever possible, to provide some uniformity in this textbook:
- The ABEM/ACEP Model of the Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine guides creation of chapters and topics in this textbook, wherever possible.
- If any references are medical articles with Unique Identifiers, they may link out to the PubMed Abstract.
- For instance, a link to the PubMed article with Unique Identifier = 15635313 is created a PubMed Link - simply use the prefix 'PMID' and the PubMedId Number, for example:
- Respiratory Rate Measurement PMID 15635313
- The PubMed home page is here:
- If you are contributing for the first time, or if you are not familiar with the Wiki system, please read this:
- Miscellaneous pages: