Technology Supported Learning & Retention/Suggestions
Reader / Participant Suggestions
If you have some ideas but don't want to "touch" the main text, please feel free to leave your suggestions here. They will be given careful consideration and rolled into the appropriate section of the text.
And, Thanks. We appreciate all the help we can get.
Here is a list of things we need help with if you are looking for a place to start. Further instructions can be found on the Notes to authors page. If you are also new to editing Wikis, then please register on Wikibooks, and read through this editing help page. Thanks for coming--we hope you stay and actively contribute!
just add your text here
don't worry about formatting - we will take care of that
List of things we need help with
- Moodle groups function - how to use it, combinations of settings and what the results are in practice
- interesting questions to kick-start discussions about controversial teaching practices
- identifying errors and omissions
- good stories about some teaching practices
- don't be shy - we really appreciate any help