TI-Basic Z80 Programming/List of Commands/Output
The Output function is used for displaying values or strings on the home screen. Output will override anything that the displayed characters may overlap with that is previously on the screen.
- Where row is the vertical positioning of the output. A value of 1 prints on the first row, etc.
- Where column is the horizontal positioning of the output. A value of 1 prints on the first column, etc.
- Where "text" or value is the text or value to be displayed to the screen.
In this example, the calculator would display
WIKIBOOKS at 2 rows down (from the top of the screen) and 6 columns over (from the left of the screen). Notice that to display a string, the string must be enclosed in quotation marks. Make sure to separate values of row column and display value with commas.
- To display a numerical value, do NOT place quotes around the value, as it is not a string.
- Only one value can be displayed per Output statement.