Jump to navigation Jump to search
This component writes the tracking data to a SQLite database.
The tracks resulting from the tracking.
A SQLite3 database at the parameterized path. The database contains two tables:
- points : contains the tracks
- configuration : a series of key-value pairs including the configuration that was used to generate the tracks, the machine it was run on, start time, etc.
The three parameters to this component are:
- Directory in which to place the output database.
- Filename to be used for said database.
- Whether or not an existing database at the specified path should be appended to, or cleared before use.