Super Mario World/Fire status
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Getting Fire Mario[edit | edit source]
- Mario becomes fire Mario if he grabs a fire flower.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Fire Mario is generally considered inferior to cape Mario. However he is considered superior to cape Mario for underwater levels
- Fire Mario can shoot bouncing fireballs by pressing X or Y.
- Fireballs can kill certain enemies, such as the Jumpin' Piranha Plants, that cannot be killed with jump.
- Enemies killed by fireballs, except Chargin' Chucks and Koopa Kids, turn into coins.
- However, no more than two fireballs can be on the screen at once.
- If fire Mario spin jumps (A), he will release fireballs (one fireball to the left and one to the right).
- Fire Mario can break yellow blocks using spin jump.