Jump to navigation Jump to search
First create an alphabet. More exactly, this includes:
- Making a list of wanted sounds
- Create a letter for each sound
- And most importantly, LEARN IT!
Example for Cilo
A, Ä, B, C, CH, D, DH, E, Ë, F, G, H, I, Ï, J, K, L, M, N, O, Ö, P, R, S, SH, T, TH, U, Ü, V, W, Y, Z
- Digraphs with "h" will be written with an inverted ^ over the letter
- Consonants will be as in English except:
- C about as cats
- CH as cheese
- DH as this
- J as pleasure
- SH as sheep
- TH as thesis
- Vowels have short and long forms, short being Ä, Ë, Ï, Ö, Ü. Long vowels are as Spanish. Short vowels are cup, bet, pit, paw, cup. Diphthongs are AI as my, OI as boy, and AU as how.