From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- I think everybody can agree with me if I say there is not any perfect Operating System exist at all.
- But sincerely I have to say when I changed my OS for Debian that problem disappeard themselve.
- That's why (no problems) I decided to spend my free time to write this book.
- When problems come to you, this book can't solve theme becouse it's not the book destiny.
- If you can't find answers for yours questions in the book I propose to look for on Wiki's, FAQ's,
- forums web pages or just type your problem in any web search page.
- Somebody had the same problem before like you and someone else has published an answer for sure.
- Anyway to make Linux, Debian and sidux matters closer I propose to check a few web sides
- having some informations to use:
- Official sidux manual page: http://manual.sidux.com/en/welcome-en.htm
- sidux forum: http://sidux.com/index.php?module=PNphpBB2
- sidux wiki: http://sidux.com/index.php?module=Wikula
- Debian support page: http://www.debian.org/support.en.html
- Debian wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/
- Debian users forum: http://forums.debian.net/
- Linux.com/sidux page: http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/60526
- AboutDebian page: http://www.aboutdebian.com/
- Debian Planet page: http://planet.debian.net/
- OpenMoko page: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debian
- PolishLinux.org page in English: http://polishlinux.org/
- Polish Debian Documentation Project page: http://debian.linux.org.pl/en/index.html