|Balaô! Bara Âla Sängö|
|Hello! Welcome to the Sango language wikibook! Here you will learn to speak Sango|
||This book is currently incomplete.|
This book does not have enough native or fluent speakers contributing to it - if you are a Fluent speaker please help .
Sango (also spelled Sangho) is the primary language spoken in the Central African Republic(Bêafrîka): it has approximately 1,600,000 to 5,000,000 second-language speakers in the early 1970s, but only about 404,000 native speakers, mainly in the towns. Bêafrîka
Vocabulary + Grammar
- Level One
- Lesson - Saying Hello
- Lesson - I Like...
- Lesson - What Are You Going To Do?
- Lesson - Where Do You Come From?
- Lesson - What Time Is It?
- Lesson - Meeting People
- Lesson - Getting The Groceries
- Lesson - My House
- Level Two
- Whose Is This?
- The Weekend
- Eating Out
- Level Three
- How to describe a country
- how to describe a person
- How to tell the position of something
- explain the meaning of a word
- How to create words by affixes
- How to create a neologism words
- Level Four
example text 1 example text 2 example text 3 example text 4 example text 5
- http://sg.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A4_nz%C3%B6n%C3%AE sg
- http://sango.free.fr/mission_ROS_2005.htm fr
- http://sango.ti.laso.free.fr/accueil_debutants_cours1_2.htm fr
- http://sango.free.fr/ sg
- http://centrafrique.sango.free.fr/index_uk.htm Vocabulary