SQLite/Downloading and using
All tools as well as the C-sources and HTML-documentation you need to install sqlite3 on your computer are packed together in an archiveFile on SQLite's downloadPage.
- In following files vv stands for version two digits following "3." uu=update (after ".vv.") and occasionally pp (usually 00) after ".uu."
As of now (18:50, 2 December 2018 (UTC)) vv=26, uu=00, pp=00
- Tools are stored in one or more files depending on your Operating System:
Mac OS X (x86)
Universal Windows Platform
Windows Phone 8
- Phone 8.0 VSIX package with an extension SDK VS2012 for SQLite3vvuupp
- Phone 8.1 VSIX package with an extension SDK VS2013 for SQLite3vvuupp
- Visual Studio 2012 VSIX package with an extension SDK WinRT for SQLite3vvuupp
- Visual Studio 2013 VSIX package with an extension SDK WinRT 8.1 for SQLite3vvuupp
- not recommended
After unzipping and moving the content of the folder(s) under a directory in your %PATH% (or $PATH) you can use the executable sqlite3 from anywhere within your computer system.