Reconstruction/Mold Treatment/Mold Test
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- There are many methods to mold testing which enables detection in the air, on surfaces and in dust. Testing for mold in many cases is unnecessary. Simply identifying if mold is present is inexpensive and allows for more money for mold removal.
'Mold Identification Process'
- Select an spot where the mold is boldly spoted, wall, cabinet, ceiling.
- Check the color of the Mold, some colors represent diffrent species, black,red,green.
- Look at the texture to see if is lumpy, hard, grainy.
- Mold should be also checked on diff growth surfaces, such as drywall room,and painted areas.
- Make sure you use visible lighting area to spot mold.