Python Programming/Quiz 2
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- How can you send (output) text to the screen?
- What is a variable?
- What does the comma do when placed between items to be printed?
- What is a string?
- What do the + and * operators do to strings?
- How can you determine how long a string is?
- What function waits for the user to type some text and returns it?
- How can you prevent the output from making a new line?
- What would you use to convert values between str and int types?