Programming HP Calculators/Commands/Easter Egg Commands
Jump to navigation Jump to search
AMIGOS[edit | edit source]
- Displays a crossword of people associated with the development of the calculator.
DEMO[edit | edit source]
- Gives a demo of all the features of your calculator.
HELPWITH[edit | edit source]
- Displays help for the command <cmd>. It is useful when teaching oneself programming, although not useful in programs themselves.
LIBEVAL[edit | edit source]
LIBEVAL <library number>; <object number>:
- This command allows access to libraries on the calculator. Not many libraries or objects are known, but a short list is provided here:
- 2;0: Shows you the sources from all the commands of the menu math.
- 2;149: This command allows the finding of new functions of math.
RULES[edit | edit source]
- Displays a crossword of the calculator's developers.
SYSEVAL[edit | edit source]
- Can access many functions of the calculator that are otherwise hidden. A short list of some of the working values for <address> is provided below:
- 171591 A piece of left-over code for 39g users.
- 151587 Puts the keyboard in ALPHA mode.
- 151607 Puts the keyboard again in his normal state.
- 19027 Turns the calculator off.
- 258091 Let you receive Aplets, Notes, Programmes, lists, matrices from in the homescreen.
- 258092 Let you send Aplets, Notes, Programmes, lists, matrices from in the homescreen. This function doesn't work well.
- 258960 Gives the version of METAKERNEL in a grob.
- 259723 Makes some new menus that surely comes from METAKERNEL.
- 260385 Tetris for the 39g users.
- 260387 Dynablaster for the 39/40g users. Press DEL to get out of it.
- 260243 Built-in Filer for 39/40g users.
- 259588 + X Clear list X. To clarify, clearing list 0 (L0) would be SYSEVAL 259588, list 1 SYSEVAL 259589, list 2 SYSEVAL 259590 and so on.
- If you use an incorrect address, there is a high chance that your calculator's memory will be cleared. Be careful while using this command!
VERSION[edit | edit source]
- Gives the ROM version of your calculator.
WSLOG[edit | edit source]
- Shows the calculator log.