Programming Fundamentals/Object-Oriented Programming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This chapter introduces object-oriented programming, with a focus on understanding object-oriented concepts and terminology. It includes short examples of objects and classes in different programming languages.
- Objects and Classes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Code Examples
- Practice: Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand key terms and definitions.
- Gain exposure to object-oriented programming.
- Given example source code, create a program that uses object-oriented programming concepts to solve a given problem.