Jump to navigation Jump to search
This chapter introduces arrays, which may be referred to as lists in some programming languages.
- Arrays and Lists
- Index Notation
- Displaying Array Members
- Arrays and Functions
- Math Statistics with Arrays
- Searching Arrays
- Sorting Arrays
- Parallel Arrays
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Dynamic Arrays
- Code Examples
- Practice: Arrays
- Understand key terms and definitions.
- Identify static and dynamic arrays and the code structures necessary to process each type.
- Identify single-dimension arrays and multi-dimensional arrays and the code structures necessary to process each type.
- Given example pseudocode, flowcharts, and source code, create a program that uses arrays or lists to solve a given problem.