Parkour/Exercises/The Handstand Push-Up
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Handstand Push-Up is similar to a regular push up, but requires more balance and strength. It strengthens core, back and upper body muscles.
- Place palms on the floor and lean.
- Place the top of your head against the floor between your palms creating a triangle.
- Lean your body up until only your hands and head are touching the floor.
- Push your head off the floor until only your hands are holding you up.
- Keep yourself balanced while going down to the floor and pushing back up.