Parkour/Basic Moves/Turn Vault
< ParkourJump to navigation Jump to search
- Approach the rail focusing on hand placement above all else.
- Once your hands are secured in place, dip your right shoulder and begin the hop over the rail.
- As your legs side vault to one side, your right hand should take all the weight while the left hand lets go of the bar to switch positions.
- Once your hands are in position use both arms to support your weight while pivoting. Once done, you can spot where your feet will be placed.
- Guiding your feet into position, get ready to bend the knees.
- Bend the knees deeply to absorb the shock and prepare for the dismount.