PSP/Downgrade to OFW 6.20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Download OFW 6.20 (use this file if you have a PSP Go)
- Using your PC, create a folder named "PSP" on your PSP. Within the "PSP" folder, create a folder named "GAME". Within the "GAME" folder, create a folder named "UPDATE". (Folder names must be in all uppercase letters). The result will be ms0:\PSP\GAME\UPDATE.
- Copy the EBOOT.PBP you downloaded to your UPDATE folder.
- Download the 6.xx Downgrader, and extract it.
- Copy the resulting "Downgrader" folder into the PSP/GAME folder.
- From the XMB (home menu), under Game -> Memory Stick (or System Storage on PSP Go) select the Downgrader program.
- In the downgrader app, press X to start the downgrade or R to exit.
- After the Sony updater is finished you will get a message saying that "Settings Information is Corrupted". Just press the O button.
- You have now downgraded to OFW 6.20.