Optimizing C++/Further reading
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Calling conventions for different C++ compilers and operating systems
- Optimizing software in C++: An optimization guide for Windows, Linux and Mac platforms
- "Technical Report on C++ Performance" by Dave Abrahams et. al. 2003
- "Code optimization tips for 8-bit microcontrollers" by Steve Kolokowsky 2009
- "Getting the Least Out of Your C Compiler" by Jakob Engblom 2001 lists "some of the more common mistakes and how to avoid them, ... An important conclusion is that code that is easy for a human to understand is usually also compiler friendly, contrary to hacker tradition."
- Efficient C++: Performance Programming Techniques; Dov Bulka, David Mayhew
- Inside the C++ Object Model; Stanley B. Lippman
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory; Drepper, Ulrich
- The Software Optimization Cookbook; Richard Gerber, et al.
- Optimized C++ Proven Techniques for Heightened Performance; Kurt Guntheroth