Openbravo POS/Developer guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Database - Miscellaneous Details
- Database Diagram
- Database Diagram XML Source
- SQL Queries -Contribute your SQL query here...
How to compile the stable version
- Download the most recent stable and source packages
- Download javacomm
- Uncompress the sources on a folder. From the binary distribution you only need the jars in /lib
- On Netbeans 5.5 create a new Java Application, uncheck the "create main class" option and give it a name
- Go to the project's properties.
- On sources add the 4 source folders (srcbeans, srcpos, srcerp, srcdata)
- On libraries add all the jars contained on the binary distribution plus javacomm with Add JAR/Folder
- On run set the main class to net.adrianromero.tpv.forms.JFrmTPV
- Build and compile