Jump to navigation Jump to search
OpenGL was deprecated in macOS 10.14, but at least in macOS 10.15, OpenGL and GLUT are still available
Use GLUT and OpenGL from within Xcode:[edit | edit source]
- Open Xcode located in "/Developer/Applications/"
- Choose "New Project" from the file menu
- Choose "Command Line Tool" under the Application template for Mac OS X
- Choose type "C++"
- Enter your desired project name and directory and click create
- In the "Linked Frameworks and Libraries" area click the "+" button, and select "OpenGL.framework"
- Repeat for "GLUT.framework"
When #including OpenGL & GLUT header files (but not the regular ones like iostream) within Xcode, make sure to do so like this:
in other words: