OpenClinica User Manual/RuleLinks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains links to external resources that provide informations about using rules in OpenClinica.
- About OC3.1, Amethyst and the new rules: https://www.openclinica.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=developerwiki:roadmap&s=rules#business_requirements_addressed1
- Same info as in the PDFs listed below, but in wiki-form, with an example of e-mail-action:
- Directions about how to setup rules, plus link to a sample xml-file: https://openclinica.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=ocfeatures:rulefeedback&s=rules
- PDF explaining rules and operators and dates (very informative): http://www.openclinica.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20100810/421626be/XML_rules_documentation_v2-0001.pdf
- PDF explaining rules and operators and dates (also very informative, but slightly older than the previous one): https://openclinica.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=developerwiki%3Aroadmap&cache=cache&media=developerwiki:rules_documentation.pdf