OpenClinica User Manual/PageAnalysis
OpenClinica page analysis (a 'wishlist' for OpenClinica)[edit | edit source]
Resolutions to the page issues highlighted below[edit | edit source]
- One of the Page Speed issues below should be resolved by using a reverse proxy, 'Leverage browser caching' by adding expires headers.
Page Speed Report[edit | edit source]
Page Speed reports the following issues for the Study Matrix, ListStudySubjects, in Openclinica 3.1.2 (lengthy details removed), see Page Speed for more details on what is checked.
Issues[edit | edit source]
[Significant performance improvements are possible]Page Speed Score: 45/100
- [Score: 0/100] Combine images into CSS sprites
The following images served from dundee.ac.uk should be combined into as few images as possible, using CSS sprites.
- [Score: 0/100] Leverage browser caching
The following cacheable resources have a short freshness lifetime. Specify an expiry of at least one week in the future for the following resources:
Other issues were found, but weren't listed as red issues.
YSlow report[edit | edit source]
The YSlow report for Openclinica 3.1.2, see YSlow:
Grade C Overall performance score 75 Ruleset applied: YSlow(V2)
- F Make fewer HTTP requests
- F Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- F Add Expires headers
- B Put CSS at top
- C Reduce the number of DOM elements