Myers-Briggs Type Indicator/ENFJ
|Myers-Briggs Type Indicator|
Introduction | Four polar dimensions: E/I, S/N, T/F, J/P | Four basic temperaments: SJ, SP, NT, NF | The sixteen types
QuickTyping | At work | Criticisms | Further reading
ENFJs at work
ENFJs tend to be people with good emotional and people skills.
Often they hold strong views on religion or politics which they try to express without offending others.
ENFJs usally have strong work ethics. However if others are abused they are offended.
To release workplace tensions ENFJ's will sometimes employ a "over the top" style of humor.
- Creative and ingenius
- Excellent communication skills
ENFJs in relationships
ENFJ's have a profound insight into the inner workings of people.
- William Shakespeare
- Norman Vincent Peale
- Elvis Presley
- Richard J. Daley
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Edward R. Murrow
- Jimmy Stewart
- Joseph Goebbels
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- John Wayne
- Cesar Chavez (Trade Unionist)
- Clint Eastwood
- Gary Cooper
- James Dean
- Clare Hollingworth (Journalist)
- James Cagney
- Cary Grant
- Barack Obama
- Oprah Winfrey
- Rustin Cohle (True Detective)
- Dr. Jedikiah Price (The Tomorrow People TV series)
- Kaede Akamatsu (Danganronpa)
- Kaito Momota (Danganronpa)
- Eurus Holmes (Sherlock)
- Jason Todd/Red Hood (DC Batman)
- Loki (Thor)
- Tsunade Senju (Naruto)
- Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
- Maggie Rhee (The Walking Dead)
- Simon (The Walking Dead)
- Marco Bott (Attack on Titan)
How to deal with an ENFJ
Be nice 😊