< MySQLJump to navigation Jump to search
*~~~ here to add your name, and what you did.
- Beuc: structured the book in chapters and setup the print version; wrote the initial Administration, Database Manipulation, CheatSheet section; contributed to Introduction (MySQL license), Optimization (query cache and benchmark examples, indices exercise), Table types (reference other possible table types), Language (datetime/timestamp valid intervals), Pivot table (alternate version w/o maths). I'd like to thank my employer, Cliss XXI, for giving me time to work on these chapters. Then wrote the Replication section (on free time).
- JackPotte: added a certain amount of data on several pages, and tested every script on MySQL 5.6 when translating into the French Wikibooks.
- Lathspell: wrote the initial Optimization section
- LucienPetit: wrote the initial OpenOffice Base and ODBC section. I'd like to thank my employer, Cliss XXI, for giving me time to work on it (but I also worked on my free time).
- Shantanuo: wrote the initial Language section.
- Sante Caserio: started Stored Programs; started APIs; edited some existing stuff; added Language.Operators; added Table Types.Metadata about Sorage Engines;
- Recording Contributors in Information for Maintainers of GNU Software: best practices